Costa Rica San Jose Mission
Friday, January 11, 2013
January 7, 2013.
Hello all!
Don't freak out if you don't get an email from me next Monday. I think changes are going to be next Wednesday, and President will probably make P-Day on Tuesday next week. Elder Christofferson comes this Saturday! I'm super excited about that. I hope he has huge news for us or something. We did a ton of contacting this week. We were pretty much down to one investigator, but now we have about four! Church attendance by the members is going back up, too. We contacted this perfect family the other night! They're way catholic, but they won't be for long. It's a somewhat young couple and their little boy. They also had a daughter who died in her infancy. The mom asked us what we believe happens to children like that, and the Spirit was so strong as we told her the truth. I think that's going to keep them interested more than anything, since their church leaders probably tell them their baby is in hell. They can't meet with us again for a couple weeks, but I can't wait to go back and teach them more about how they can be an eternal family.
We haven't gone to the Modern Family with the killer dogs in quite some time, because only two people were really progressing and they both left to Nicaragua. I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait to face those dogs again, because it'll mean that M---o has come back from Nicaragua. My foot fungus is doing just fine! I just have to put on that weird animal cream every day or two and it keeps it dead. The weather has been super hot here lately. Sounds better than the weather you guys are having, though! I've been using my card to buy food and things like that since I found out how much Christmas money was on it. Thanks so much! I haven't bought a CD player, because I'm thinking it'll be better if you just send me CD's and I use computers to put them on my iPod, so I can still have all my music in one place. I don't have much to say this week either, but I love you guys! Glad to hear everyone's well. Excited to hear some updates next week!
--Elder Hampton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment