I always want to have creative email subjects, but I can never think of them in the moment. I saw Todd Ulrich in a video we watched this week about asking inspired questions. I introduced abbreves to Elder Loredo and now he always says ''estupes,'' short for ''stupid'' in Spanish.
There are a ridiculous amount of Jehovah's Witness down here. It seems like 90% of the time we find someone who first appears to have a ton of potential as an investigator, they quickly reveal that they're a J-Dub. It's super annoying. They have their local members tract in the neighborhoods too, so they often ruin our contacts by covering all the area and freaking everyone out and not wanting anything to do with religion. Crazy news: We got our shower fixed on Saturday! Yesterday I took a borderline Jacuzi-temperature shower. It was amazing. Can't wait to do it again today. I almost lost my only pen yesterday when I dropped it and I was like ''Oh no! My pen!'' and then it rolled into the gutter which happened to have water flowing through it, and it started floating downstream, so I ran after it and stomped into the water to step on my pen. I saved it, then turned around to see the bus we had been trying to catch parked there full of people staring. They'd be staring even if I wasn't running around like that though.
That's so great that Grandma and Grandpa got their MTC date! I'll look for a shaver down here. That's so great that you guys got a car! Sometimes I miss Fran (the Taurus) and wonder if I'll ever drive her again. I try not to though, because that's straight up trunky. We drink tap water, Mom. It's super clean and safe and all that. Supposedly. I believe it. Oh yeah, I might have to go to the doctor this week and get my toe cut open so they can squeeze pus out! I had an ingrown toenail, and took care of the nail part, but unfortunately it got infected and now there's pus in there. I'm going to see the nurse at zone meeting on Wednesday so we'll see what happens. Other than that, the only other health issue would be the cough, and it's not even an issue. It's practically gone.
In this mission, each area covers the same boundaries as one ward. So Elder Loredo and I are in charge of the Vizcaya ward. I really hope I don't get changed in three weeks! I just want one more change here. I don't feel ready to go yet. I'll express that to president in my email. Of course, whatever the Lord has in store is what will happen, and it'll be for the best. I'm bothered right now because this computer is telling me that my iPod is corrupt and there's nothing I can do about it. I hope it's just the computer though. We'll see next week. Thanks for getting those CD's Morgan! That fun./Tegan and Sara tour sounds heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jealous. I hope lots of people I know go and have a jolly time. Anyway, Elder Hampton: out. I'll probably never say that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment