There's a new exclusive Costa Rica line of Juice Box T-shirts being printed as I type this! Haha, Elder Baca put it together. He made a logo for Juice Box and let everyone in the zone know about it. Twelve people are buying shirts! Our whole zone knows what the band is and always makes the hand signal that Elder Lundberg made up. It's been great. This week has been great. I'm just missionarying it up all the time. I literally shouted a baptismal invitation down the street one night.
I've changed a lot in Cartago. A lot. In good ways. I've learned more in these four months than in my whole life. Maybe. I'm just a much more rational person. Most of the time at least. Unfortunately, the rain season also began this week. It's been rough and soaked. My Bible is all soaked and half ruined. Obviously the Book of Mormon held up just fine though. It gets kind of cold here sometimes. Also, We can deny it as much as we want, but I feel very strongly that the foot fungus is about to make a hideous, full-throttle comeback. I still have heard nothing about this earthquake so it must have been nothing haha.
We found lots of new people to teach this week, which was awesome since we were struggling with that. I'm guessing we'll go to the temple again around the time of my birthday. I'll be in Cartago for my birthday if I don't get changed in three weeks. I'm jealous about all these summer trips! I hope you find the 80's music, and I'm totally gonna use FrontRunner like a psycho when I get back. We have zone conference next week. They happen once a month. Anyway, guess that's it for this week. Love you guys!
Elder Hampton
| Denzel's Baptism |
| "Chillin' in the streets with Moises." |
No comments:
Post a Comment