We were in an inactive member's house the other day, and there was this frail, black, grandfather in a wheelchair in the corner, and he yelled random phrases in English every few minutes. Nobody ever explained who he was or why he was there. I used to be one of those people that's like ''AH THERE'S A BIG BUG ON ME'' when there are big bugs on me, but now I just calmly grab them and toss them away because it happens so often. Roaches, mosquitos, ants, other insects I've never seen before...
People here love the Red Hot Chili Peppers and it really annoys me since I do not like that band at all really. Oh yeah, happy father's day dad! I really do hope it's awesome for you. Relax and don't worry about anything and just think about how great of a father you are, because you're amazing. Turns out we actually are going to the temple really soon! Next week! On the 19th. I'm assuming that'll also be our P-Day. Yesterday I had a genius movie idea: the guy who made that weird Romeo and Juliet, Moulin Rouge, and the Great Gatsby, makes his interpretation of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. Sorry, short on time today. Love you guys!
--Elder Hampton
| "Here are the Juice Box Shirts! Jared, you should totally put this on Facebook on the Juice Box page!" |
"Some members went crazy and spent like 20 minutes brainstorming Juice Box logos haha"
|
No comments:
Post a Comment