Costa Rica San Jose Mission

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm a Daddy!

That's right, I'm training! His name is Elder De Leon, and he's from Guatemala. Basically grew up in the church. It's been so fun so far. We get along great, and we're learning a lot from each other. This is going to be a great thing for me. Definitely inspired. It's definitely what I need at this point in my mission. We lost contact with B---- which I'm super depressed about... I always have my eyes out for him on the streets though.

That picture of you guys with Elder Baca is one of the weirdest I've ever seen. Worlds...clashing... Yeah, all of my comps have been Latino after Baca. There are occasional gringo companionships, but the majority are the mix. For example, I think it's always that way in our area because we'd get assaulted more easily if we were two gringos.

Sorry to be so short! I'll send a few pictures. Know that everything is going great and that I love training! Love you!

--Jake

Jake and Elder Lundberg with their "sons"

Jake is and his new companion in Heredia.

No comments:

Post a Comment